Saturday, September 22, 2007

First Scrapbook Page in HOW long?


Well, I needed to do some kind of page! Have to do it when the inspiration hits, right? I've got so many great safari photos, I think I need to make an album of them. A couple pages isn't enough. The lion was magnificient. I can't believe I caught him sitting up like this.
Since I started scrapbooking, I've been taking photos of things I would never of thought of before. FOR INSTANCE, that "Wildlife Safari" Title is actually a photo of the side of one of the maintenance crews trucks! I'm so crafty! Always looking for that little extra thing to put on my pages.

3 comments:

Kris said...

GREAT page, Christine!

Di said...

I love it. Of course partly because it has animals. Great lion photo!

Michele said...

Wow, I've really been missing out! This is a great page.