Friday, June 22, 2007

My very first page!!!


Well, I can't believe it, but I think I've substantially finished my very first DIGITAL scrapbook page! It's simple, as you can see, but I assume I'll get more sophisticated with time. I might fill it in with more words or extra little musical notes, but for now...here it is! And I even figured out how to get it on this blog, that is a feat in itself!! Yippee!! Watch out girls! I've gotten the digital bug! Thank you Ritha for showing me how to use those drop shadows. Oh yeah baby!!
Does anyone know how to change that musical note to black? If not does anyone have a black musical note they have in their supplies?

2 comments:

Michele said...

Easy to change - just bring you complete layout to our scrapbook lunch and presto chango you'll have black musical notes (or any other color you can imagine!). Looks great by the way. Isn't digital awesome!

Kris said...

I am so impressed! I can't wait to see more pages!