Tuesday, June 5, 2007

It's all about ME!

I'm thinking that my scrapbook challenge will involve an album that is exclusively ABOUT ME! Woo hoo! I'm going to have to dig up the 5 photographs I have of myself (4 of them taken by me and my handy dandy camera remote), that have been taken in the last 10 years. HOW many pages are we doing in our album?? I guess if there are 20 pages, with 5 photographs of me, I'll have to fill up the remaining 15 pages about how great I am! Yeah, that's it!

Actually, I've been wanting to do an album about this wonderful topic for ages now, so I have quite a few ideas. If 5 photos isn't enough I might need my FRIENDS help to get me a couple more! ;) Any takers?

In case you didn't figure this out by now, the reason I only have 5 photos is because I'M ALWAYS the one behind the camera. But, I suspect, you girls are just like me...so you know exactly what I mean!!

Tonight I'm going to learn how to do some serious digital scrapbooking. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Kris said...

I have some pictures from our trips to the beach I'll be happy to share. Remind me to bring them in for you.

Ritha said...

I'm guilty of being behind the camera more often than not. That needs to be one of your resolutions - be in more photos with your children. I'm in very few and it almost feels like I didn't exist. So don't do that!

We'll help you come up with some ideas because that's what scrapbook pals do.

Michele said...

In my opinion, it's OK to not have a picture taken if you don't want to. However, you have to be OK with it forever. I am...